Community Program FAQ
1. Who can post jobs here?
Your chamber has partnered with our company, NationJob, to create a comprehensive Internet recruitment solution that combines local, regional, and national reach. This workforce development initiative - known as the Community Sponsorship Program - is a proven way to expand recruitment reach and cut recruitment costs.
2. How does it work?
First, you sign up for the program at a discounted rate for chamber members. (Pricing is based on the number of employees your company has).
NationJob then uses a national network of sites and services - including the local Web site for your community--to promote your detailed job listings throughout the Internet. Job seekers read your information and respond directly to you.
3. Why did the Chamber Choose NationJob?
Experience - NationJob is the #1 provider of community-based Internet recruitment solutions. The Community Sponsorship Program serves millions of people throughout the United States.
Price - Thanks to the Chamber's relationship with NationJob, your company can take advantage of this service at discounted rates - up to 90% off NationJob's standard annual job listings package.
4. What do I get?
- As a participating member of the Community Sponsorship Program, your organization will receive an unbeatable package of benefits:
- Unlimited job listings (250 current at any one time) for openings you have in the local area (unlimited in length).
- A company profile (unlimited in length)
- A custom Web site that lists only your jobs and can function as the employment section of your Web site, including our Customized P.J. Scout, specifically designed for your company.
- Posting of your jobs on a Web site devoted exclusively to your community
- Posting of your jobs on more than 40 industry-specific Web sites (Specialty SitesT) that are promoted throughout the Internet
- E-mailing of your job listings to all matching job seekers out of a subscriber database of over 950,000 (NationJob's innovative P.J. Scout service)
- Reposting of your jobs on Indeed.com, Beyond.com websites, SimplyHired.com, VetJobs.com and many other job board sites at no additional charge
5. How do I get started?
Please contact NationJob at email@example.com.