Clear Channel Interspace Airports
Clear Channel Airports links over 280 airports to influential air travelers around the globe.
Clear Channel Airports has successfully developed and maintained the most comprehensive network of major airports in North America and has over 260 airports worldwide!
In addition to the North America, Clear Channel Airports now offers advertising opportunities in the Caribbean, Latin America, Asian Pacific, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
- Clear Channel Airports markets an effective combination of both international hub airports and targeted local O&D airports which creates opportunities for powerful national or regional campaigns of all sizes.
- The experience of an airline traveler is unique. Your message is with the passenger through every step of their journey - as they enter through ticketing, proceed through concourses, reside in gate areas and pass through jet bridges. Upon landing, baggage claim and ground transportation provide additional exposure.
- Clear Channel Airports is at the forefront of modern technology, recently introducing innovative concepts such as Monster Media digital platforms, baggage carousel wraps, Mobile Media, DPASS (Digital Passenger Assistance Service Systems), and massive LED screens, all enhancing the traveler’s experience and modernizing our clients’ delivery.
- On average, travelers spend about 2 hours in the airport prior to departure. This dwell time is essential in capturing the attention of Clear Channel Airport’s unique audience – the business traveler.
- Last year, Clear Channel Airports had over 800 million annual passengers! This amounts to over an estimated 2 billion annual advertising impressions!