Who Are We?
SynTerra is a professional group of engineers and scientists with a common goal - meeting our clients' objectives in the most cost-effective way possible while achieving compliance with laws, rules, and regulations. We serve a variety of clients in the industrial, governmental, and commercial sectors.
Our registered professionals include: professional engineers, professional geologists, certified hazardous materials manager, board certified environmental engineer/diplomate, professional land surveyor, licensed asbestos inspectors, licensed asbestos supervisor, licensed wastewater treatment operators, and a licensed well driller.
- Operating from our base in Greenville, South Carolina, SynTerra's broad personnel experience includes:
- Chemical synthesis and processing firms
- Forest products firms
- Mining and quarrying operations
- Industrial manufacturing firms
- Petroleum and petrochemical industries
- Power and energy suppliers
- Waste management operations
- State and local departments of transportation
- Economic development corporations
- Non-profit organizations
- Other local, state, and federal government agencies
SynTerra maintains the highest standards of health and safety. The majority of our staff is trained in CPR and First Aid, HAZWOPER, and MSHA. The firm has received the South Carolina Chamber of Commerce's Safety Commendation of Excellence.