Morrow Engineering, Inc.
Morrow Engineering, Inc. is an electrical engineering consulting firm with expertise in industrial, institutional, municipal and electrical power distribution systems and industrial automated control systems. The company is licensed, and is regularly employed, in multiple states throughout the country.
Who We Are
Founded in 1986, Morrow Engineering provides engineering for stand-alone power projects, stand- alone automated control projects, or combinations requiring both. We have an experienced staff of licensed professional engineers, project engineers, intern (graduate) engineers, programmers, technicians, designers and CAD operators to make your project a reality. We are "hands-on, on-site" engineers.
Before any design work begins, we evaluate each project and present you with options. Our engineers listen to and incorporate client concerns into the design. For some clients, we are an extension of their engineering department, while for others we manage the complete project. Electrical engineering and control engineering is the only engineering that we do, so clients get the benefit of our specialized knowledge and wealth of experience.
- We are licensed in multiple states to provide electrical engineering services.
- We have completed projects on three continents.
- Our corporate offices, in Wichita, Kansas, are centrally located in the United States.
Morrow Engineering is always looking for talented people. If you have a degree in electrical engineering, control engineering, or programming of industrial automated systems; a minimum of two years of relevant work experience; and want to work at a company where you are encouraged daily to reach your full potential, then we have a match.
YOU WANT A COMPANY:
MORROW ENGINEERING WANTS:
- With strong moral values. Where there is no compromising engineering ethics.
- That recognizes it is only as strong as the skills of its employees.
- That believes education and training are continuous processes.
- That provides opportunities for its employees and believes that employee growth equals company growth.
- Where professionalism is taken seriously. All degreed engineers are encouraged and given the opportunity to earn their professional engineering license.
- That unites the strength of individual abilities with the power of teamwork.
- That recognizes, encourages and rewards responsibility.
- That motivates positively.
- That encourages growth and responsibility by providing projects with diversity.
- That has an established work safety program including background checks and initial and random drug testing.
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE:
- Someone with honesty and pride in their work.
- Someone with an inquisitive and 'how can I do it better' nature.
- Someone with a positive, 'can do' attitude.
- Someone that works towards the goals of the team, but is comfortable handling projects on their own.
- Someone that likes to use their problem solving skills to benefit customers, company and co- workers alike.
- Someone that is interested in different aspects of electrical engineering
- Someone that enjoys traveling to be a 'hands on' engineer
- Intern engineers who are motivated and eager to work on projects supervised by a licensed engineer
- Comprehensive employee health plan including medical and dental benefits.
- Medical reimbursement account for a wide range of health care expenses.
- Employee life insurance equal to annual salary or maximum of $50,000.
- Short- and long-term Disability insurance based on employee benefits book.
- Employee accidental death and dismemberment benefits based on employee benefits book.