Advanced Control Systems, an Indra company (ACS), has an opening for an SQL DBA Developer in our Norcross, Georgia office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing the technology leadership to develop and maintain an updated, high-quality portfolio of systems and solutions that addresses the needs of the energy delivery industry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implements data models and database designs, data access (stored procedures, packages, view) and table maintenance
- Resolved Oracle database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues
- Collaborates with staff to identify data relationships and functional requirements, analyzes and resolves issues related to information flow and content
- Working knowledge of stored procedures, packages, triggers and functions
- Administers database utilities, monitors the relationships between the database users and applications, and maintains the organization's databases across multiple platforms and customer computing environments
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Engineering (Software or Computer)
- Minimum of 5 years' database experience, preferably with Oracle
- Experience with high and low-level computer languages
- Utility systems experience a plus
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
******NO RECRUITERS PLEASE******
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS). is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.