Advanced Control Systems is a major supplier of utility automation systems that provide smart grid solutions to the global electric power industry. Dedicated to the timeless contribution of real-time energy management solutions, innovative products and services, we have established a reputation for technological innovation and leadership in the evolution of intelligent power.
We are currently seeking a dedicated, fast-learning Engineering Technician to join our team in Norcross, GA to perform a wide variety of customer support activities to customers that utilize PRISM/SCADA power systems, with a primary emphasis on NTX/NTU RTU’s.
The purpose of this position is to work with Hardware R&D to test and troubleshoot all aspects of the RTU product line. This position will build boards, cables, and prototypes for R&D.
- Debugs prototypes and fixes problems on all new products
- Runs temperature test
- Performs specification checks on all new products
- Generates parts list
- Checks drafting generated drawings
- Maintains Print Circuit Board (PCB) layout software
- Stays abreast of new developments in electronics
- Qualifies manufactureres (board level components) purchased by ACS for compliance with specifications
- Locates parts - substitutes parts or components, compares performance and costs of the components
Skills / Requirements
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field
- 1 - 3 years' experience testing/troubleshooting hardware products
- Knowledge of hardware testing protocols
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and drawings
******PLEASE NO RECRUITERS*******
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS). is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.