Advanced Control Systems, Inc. (ACS) provides intelligent automation systems to electric utilities for monitoring and controlling electric power transmission and distribution. As a major supplier of utility automation systems throughout the world, we have established a reputation for technological innovation and leadership in the evolution of the intelligent power grid. ACS is a proven technological leader in our industry and actively engages our team of employees in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
Join our growing business and become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, achieve your full potential, and partner with management to chart a rewarding career.
· Reviews Regional Sales Director documentation and compares to available product lines to ensure quotes can be represented utilizing company systems and advanced applications.
· Collaborates with Engineering and Project Delivery to develop preliminary plans and estimates. Retains information documented during this process for use with other proposed systems.
· Interfaces with existing customers to propose solutions for system upgrades and other specific needs
· Provides technical support to outside sales and business development staff in the development of sound proposal documentation.
· Supports project hand-off to Engineering and Project Management
· Assist in development of standard proposal collateral
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Two to four years’ experience in pre-sales activities within the electric power generation industry.
- Knowledge of the proposal generation process.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with the MS Office software suite
- Strong organization skills to meet project plans and deadlines
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Creative thinking, problem-solving skills and self-motivated
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally, but less than 10% travel required
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, Inc. (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.