Advanced Control Systems, Inc. (ACS) provides intelligent automation systems to electric utilities for monitoring and controlling electric power transmission and distribution. As a major supplier of utility automation systems throughout the world, we have established a reputation for technological innovation and leadership in the evolution of the intelligent power grid. ACS is a proven technological leader in our industry and actively engages our team of employees in a dynamic and challenging work environment.
Do you have analytical and problem-solving skills? Are you customer savvy, motivated and have the ability to build internal and external relationships? Help continue our growing business and become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, be part of decision making and achieve your full potential to chart your own career.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals in response to specifications provided by electric utilities, including system architecture, advanced software applications and pricing
- Collaborate with Engineering and Project Delivery to develop preliminary plans and estimates
- Interface with existing customers to propose solutions for system upgrades and other specific needs
- Provide technical support to outside sales and business development staff
- Support project hand-off to Engineering and Project Management
- Assist in development of standard proposal collateral
- BSEE, BSEET, or MSEE, or other technical degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with the MS Office software suite
- Strong organization skills to meet project plans and deadlines
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Creative thinking, problem-solving skills and self-motivated
- Authorized to work in the US (we do not currently provide sponsorship)
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, Inc. (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.