Advanced Control Systems is a major supplier of utility automation systems that provides smart grid solutions to the global electric power industry. We are dedicated to the timeless contribution of real-time energy management solutions, innovative products and services, and have established a reputation for technological innovation and leadership in the evolution of intelligent power.
DescriptionReporting directly to the Engineer Manager, the successful candidate will join our experienced team of Project Engineers to assist with performing a variety of advanced engineering activities related to building new control systems and delivering work for projects. This includes but is not limited to staging and connecting servers, workstations, networking equipment, loading operating systems, software modules and integrating different components.
- Assists Project Engineers with staging and connecting servers, workstations and networking equipment
- Onsite installation, commissioning, testing and remote support of the installed systems
- Engage and collaborate with other subject matter experts to achieve delivery, while expanding own skill set
- Implement the methodology, tools and processes to deliver quality of standardized systems using automated tools and build kits
- Bachelor’s degree in EE, IE, CS, IT or related field
- Experience with Redhat, Lunux and Windows applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Leadership qualities and excellent communication skills, with strong attention to detail
- Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer
Interns who successfully complete the program may be considered for full-time employment after graduation
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, Inc. (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.