Advanced Control Systems, an Indra company (ACS), provides intelligent automation systems to electric utilities for monitoring and controlling electric power transmission and distribution. As a major supplier of utility automation systems throughout the world, we have established a reputation for technological innovation and leadership in the evolution of the intelligent power grid. The Network Security Engineer role is a regular full time position located in our Norcross, Georgia office.
- Configures network devices, VPN Routers, firewalls, and switches
- Supports customer network queries
- Helps design customer networks to support real-time applications
- Assists with NERC CIP compliance
- Manages the ACS PKI
- BSEE or BSCS from an accredited college or university
- 3-5 years’ practical experience in providing support to technology customers
- Knowledge of Linux and experience with computer-based Windows applications
- Ability to understand the terminology and processes of the Electric utility industry
- Ability to learn and troubleshoot advanced applications particular to the company and our customers.
- Knowledge of network security diagnostic processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills and must be self-motivated
- Ability to communicate to customers, peers, and management regarding technical issues and assist customers with questions via telephone, e-mail, or in person
- Ability to pass a background check, including a drug screen
- Ability to work for a United States employer (we do not currently sponsor)
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS). is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.