Advanced Control Systems, an Indra company (ACS), has an opening for a Software Developer in our Norcross, Georgia office. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing the technology leadership to develop and maintain an updated, high-quality portfolio of systems and solutions that addresses the needs of the energy delivery industry.
- Designs new software applications for SCADA, ADMS, and OMS systems.
- Develops source code and binaries (alpha testing)
- Maintains and updates older software applications
- Implements SOW review with customers to define targets and align job requirements versus product offerings to reduce mismatches
- Assists with customer support, demos, and training
- Debugs and troubleshoots system level software applications
- Holds product reviews between developers to review changes to code
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1-5 years’ experience in and knowledge of C++, Java, Python, and Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Linux preferred
- SCADA or Electrical Power systems knowledge is a plus but not required
- Excellent communication skills, (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and apply knowledge to the developed software to address solutions
- Self-driven with the ability to work with team members
- Overnight travel occasionally required
- Legally employable in the United States (we do not sponsor)
NO RECRUITERS, PLEASE
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS). is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.