Advanced Control Systems, an Indra company, provides intelligent automation systems to electric utilities for monitoring and controlling electric power transmission and distribution. ACS and Indra are proven technological leaders in our industry; we actively engage our team in a dynamic and challenging wok environment. Indra currently requires qualified programmers to work on a project initially based in Augusta, ME. The position will then be based in Binghamton, NY.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Implements data models, data access and table maintenance codes.
· Collaborates with staff to identify data relationships and functional requirements; analyzes and resolves issues related to information flow and content.
· Working knowledge of stored procedures, triggers, functions and packages.
· Monitors the relationships between the database users and applications.
- 5+ Years of SCADA/TNA development experience.
- Experience in database development.
- Experience in multiple operating systems (Unix, Windows, etc.)
- Knowledge of C/C++, and Java.
- Cannot be a remote worker; will be initially assigned to our office in Augusta, Maine (around 3 months) and then to move to, Binghamton NY.
Selected candidates must pass a seven-year background check and drug screen.
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS)
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS). is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.