Minsait ACS, Inc. (formerly Advanced Control Systems, Inc.) is a part of Indra USA, a global consulting and Technology Company providing value-added solutions and services, with projects in more than 140 countries.
Minsait ACS Inc. offers exceptional career opportunities to motivated, enthusiastic individuals to join our team serving the electric utility industry. If you are looking for an exciting career in a fast paced, high tech industry, we offer qualified candidates training and growth opportunities in a challenging and progressive environment. We manufacture and sell state-of-the-art Distribution Management, Substation Automation and SCADA Systems to electric utilities worldwide.
This is your opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and forward thinking professional to deliver efficient and effective services and solutions to meet the demands of our customers.
Location: Binghamton, NY
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology (IT), computer science, or finance with five years’ experience in the development of strategic business models for a technology company or for the energy sector.
- Experience in the development of business processes, process analysis, and planning within the energy industry.
- Knowledge of operational technology, OMS, planned work, mobility, CIS and GIS experience is important.
· Define the scope of new applications and aligns roadmap with Company global (international) roadmap. Works with users to understand business processes. Prepares requirements documents.
· Gathers and documents requirements from the Energy Operations and Emergency Preparedness groups
· Consolidates and guides business management with a strategic view on process and performance to implement the right solutions
· Identifies key internal SMEs and collaborates with them to develop appropriate solution. Works closely with Project Manager to ensure communication and timelines are presented as required.
· Works with senior software engineers to help specify and design solutions. May communicate and present solutions to groups with differing needs and communicates effectively to engage all stakeholders in defining the best approach.
**The rol is direct hire, C2C not allowed
At Minsait ACS, Inc., you will have a career suited to your professional goals, with opportunities for training in a flexible environment. You will take part in international projects with international or local teams, in a diverse environment with equal opportunities. You will enjoy a competitive remuneration package including great benefits, while you gain experience in an innovative environment.
The opportunity that you are looking for is here, come and discover it
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Minsait ACS, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Minsait ACS, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.