We look for talent to help us succeed and to help you fulfill your expectations for a successful and meaningful career.
We are Minsait ACS, Inc. (formerly Advanced Control Systems, Inc.), and we sell products and solutions to over 200 utilities throughout North America.
Minsait ACS, Inc. is part of Indra, a leading global technology and consulting company and the technological partner for core business operations of its customers world-wide. Indra is a world-leader in providing proprietary solutions in specific segments including Energy, through its affiliate Minsait. The energy practice within Minsait provides a comprehensive set of IT/OT solutions and services with a focus in innovation and customer value.
We are looking for an experienced individual to provide technology leadership necessary to develop and maintain an updated high-quality portfolio of systems and solutions that address the needs of the energy delivery industry. The successful candidate will be directly involved with development and maintenance of interfaces for the PRISM system. Using REST, SOAP, message brokers [ActiveMQ or similar].
- Design software applications for SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition), ADMS (Advanced Distribution Management System), and OMS (Outage Management System) systems.
- Understand and maintain the existing Multispeak implementations on ActiveMQ.
- Knowledge of IEC CIM (Common Information Model) Interface Standard a plus and needed for implementation.
- Maintain and update older software applications.
- Implement SOW review with customers on jobs to define targets and align job requirements versus product offerings to reduce mismatches.
- Assist with customer support and trade show demonstrations, demos, and training.
- Review workmanship, quality of work, and variances to find root cause of development issues.
- Hold product reviews between developers to review changes to the code.
- Coordinate reviews between developers, CTO, Customer Care and Product Managers to ensure coding changes, scripts, and nodes are defined and understood.
- Coordinates source code development, and binary testing (alpha testing) with QA based on product update cycle.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Four to six years’ experience with Java (and variations), Python, PostGres, Oracle.
- Ability to write code and control software; knowledgeable of new technology techniques that can be applied to our platforms.
- Strong technical writing and interpersonal skills in order to articulate development requirements to colleagues and management.
- Highly organized, excellent problem solver, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Minsait ACS, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, An Indra company (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Minsait ACS, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.