Provides advice and assistance to employees regarding Human Resources matters. Coordinates recruiting, benefits, HRIS, Time and Attendance, and other employee-related matters in accordance with established policies and procedures
· Supports recruitment activities for the organization. Reviews and records resumes; pre-screens candidates to ensure qualifications are met before forwarding resumes to hiring manager; assists candidates with the application process; schedules interviews and make travel arrangements.
· Initiates pre-screening activities (background checks, drug screens, workstation requests). Ensures candidates are kept abreast of activities during pre-screening process. Orients new hires; collects, reviews, and processes required hiring documents; creates required profiles.
· Conducts new-hire orientation regarding benefits, policies, and procedures.
· Maintains confidential employee files, information, and related documentation.
· Enters and maintains employee information in HRIS and Time and Attendance systems. Reviews weekly time sheets as needed; ensures leave balances are accurate and resolves leave balance issues. Partners with OT to resolve Time and Attendance system functionality.
· Answers employee inquiries regarding medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance plans. Works with third party vendors to resolve enrollment or claims issues. Processes monthly invoices and weekly benefit portal reports,
· Administers safety and health initiatives and programs, and maintains compliance records/reporting
· Monitors and tracks employee training files
· Plans and coordinates Company events as needed.
· Other duties and activities may be assigned
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with at least one (1) year of relevant experience. A combination in education and experience will be considered.
· Ability to maintain confidential employee files, records, and information.
· Ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Ability to use database systems to enter and maintain employee records
· Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations, MS Office applications, and HRIS preferred.
· Experience completing E-Verify, GA New Hire, EEO-1, OSHA Form 300, and other compliance reporting highly desired.
About The Company:
Advanced Control Systems (ACS) is a leading provider of smart grid solutions to the global electric power industry. Since our beginning in 1975 as a manufacturer of remote terminal units, to our present position as a major supplier of utility automation systems throughout the world, we have established a reputation for technological innovation and leadership in the evolution of the intelligent power grid.
How to Apply:
Please include salary requirements with your resumes.
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities Advanced Control Systems, Inc. (ACS) is committed to assuring equal employment opportunity and equal access to individuals with disabilities. ACS will provide reasonable accommodation in the application and employment processes to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable such individuals to perform the essential functions of the position for which he/she is applying or in which he/she is employed. For assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources Department
Advanced Control Systems, Inc.. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other protected status, covered by applicable federal, state or local law.