AFL provides industry-leading fiber optic products and services across the globe. Our company was founded in 1984 with a single fiber optic cable and now we manufacture over two thousand products, employ over 5,000 associates and consistently generate annual sales in excess of a billion-dollars in revenue. With our commitment to professional growth and employee development, let AFL Connect you to your next career opportunity!
The primary objective is to assist the customer service department by performing tasks related to the sales process for products supplied by AFL into various markets. Additionally the incumbent will be the primary resource for the performance of supplemental tasks assigned by the Customer Service Supervisor that are required to meet or exceed the requirements of AFLs customers and to improve the efficiency of the customer service department.
- Perform daily sales order acknowledgment review for customer service team
- Perform as the primary order for invoice only orders
- Perform special customer requirements related with order flow
- Issue Manual Credits and Invoices for customer service team
- Support resolution of AR issues/deductions and perform any needed transaction.
- Assist CSRs in the processing Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests.
- Coordinate the completing of monthly customer surveys.
- Help CS Supervisor perform periodic audits of customer service activities.
- Help back-up and fill in as needed for CSRs
- Adhere to and promote the environmental, health & safety policies of AFL.
- Perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- Support the Distribution Channel as it relates to data analytics, special pricing projects and other needs that may arise.
- 4 year business or technical degree preferred, but not required
- Some customer service experience preferred
- Proficient with a PC. Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook. Data entry experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- No travel; no weekends
- Accurate and prompt processing of tasks and transactions.
- Able to pull, manage and analyze data effectively.
- Be well organized and detail oriented.
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks or requests.
- Be willing to perform any administrative duties assigned.
- Growth oriented candidate with the drive and desire to advance into a customer service representative role
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How To Apply: