AFL provides industry-leading fiber optic products and services across the globe. Our company was founded in 1984 with a single fiber optic cable and now we manufacture over two thousand products, employ over 5,000 associates and consistently generate annual sales in excess of a billion-dollars in revenue. With our commitment to professional growth and employee development, let AFL Connect you to your next career opportunity!
The CNC Mill Operator is responsible for producing machined parts by operating Computer Numerical Control equipment.
- Employee must have a good understanding of CNC and machining logic.
- Ability to set up CNC equipment and make offset edits.
- Maintain a good production level of quality parts.
- Ability to perform regular maintenance on the machine.
- Communication possess strong written and verbal skills.
- Teamwork works effectively and thrives as a member of various work groups.
- Detailed able to keep detailed and accurate records.
- Experience in setting up lathes.
- Ability to read engineering blue prints.
- Understanding of precision measuring equipment.
- Ability to use and read calipers and micrometers
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED
- Exposer to loud noises or fumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How To Apply: