AFL provides industry-leading fiber optic products and services across the globe. Our company was founded in 1984 with a single fiber optic cable and now we manufacture over two thousand products, employ over 5,000 associates and consistently generate annual sales in excess of a billion-dollars in revenue. With our commitment to professional growth and employee development, let AFL Connect you to your next career opportunity!
The Travel Administrator is responsible for the assisting the Global T&E Manager with a variety of customer service, sourcing, and supplier management strategies related to travel to meet objectives in cost, quality and service levels. This program includes but is not limited to air, hotel, ground, meetings, and other travel related services.
- Monitor travel policy compliance and provide strategies to increase compliance.
- Assist and train travelers on AFLs designated online booking system, currently Concur Travel.
- Work closely with AFLs assigned Travel Management Company and advise the Global Travel Manager on all operational issues, SLAs, management reporting systems, and adherence to policy.
- Maintain travel vendor relationships and programs (agency, air, hotel, car rental, executive sedan, and other travel related services ensuring compliance to service level agreements.
- Must have strong ability to use various automated travel technology tools including travel management reporting tools and self- booking tools.
- Identify savings opportunities and service enhancements.
- Develop strong internal working relationships with all departments
- Maintain Travel Internet
- Other duties as assigned by the Global T&E Manager
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 3 years minimum Travel industry experience preferred
- Certified Travel Agent preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Products.
- Compelling and persuasive communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze relevant metrics
- Works well under pressure/stress
- High attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How To Apply: