AFL provides industry-leading fiber optic products and services across the globe. Our company was founded in 1984 with a single fiber optic cable and now we manufacture over two thousand products, employ over 5,000 associates and consistently generate annual sales in excess of a billion-dollars in revenue. With our commitment to professional growth and employee development, let AFL Connect you to your next career opportunity!
The Software Developer Intern is responsible for assisting with a wide variety of projects for our various lines of business. This role will be responsible for providing assistance to the IT Development Department with various tasks and projects related to corporate software development, data analysis and presentation.
- Must be a current College student at a 4 year accredited school, or recent graduate within one year of graduation
- At least Sophomore standing with a minimum 2.75 GPA
- Prefer majors in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related area
- Prefer students who have experience with relational databases or any software development language. (Experience could be academic or professional)
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How To Apply: