AFL provides industry-leading fiber optic products and services across the globe. Our company was founded in 1984 with a single fiber optic cable and now we manufacture over two thousand products, employ over 5,000 associates and consistently generate annual sales in excess of a billion-dollars in revenue. With our commitment to professional growth and employee development, let AFL Connect you to your next career opportunity!
The Sr. Manager, Security Solutions obtains accurate assessments of equipment and labor to quote Security Solutions and ensure profitability. This individual must understand the industry standards, NFPA requirements, ADA requirements, electrical codes, design layout, and installation of Intrusion Alarms, Access Systems, and CCTV systems.
Only local candidates will be considered.
Review process for complete understanding of specifications and drawings.
Develop key questions for clarification purposes.
Research equipment for appropriate applications.
Design and estimation of projects.
Create detailed description of work to be performed.
Finalize proposal and assist sales/ operations with proposal delivery process.
Create technical spec document (installation package) for Operations.
Assist other engineers.
- Leadership Proven success in leading high performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
- Analytical Thinking Exceptional ability to analyze data and utilize it to make sound decision
- Conflict Management and Resolution Skills - Build consensus, anticipate and solve problems
- Results focused Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at time competing priorities
- Communication Skills Demonstrate communication skills necessary to interpret policies in situations requiring persuasion and prepare and present presentations,
- Relationship building skills ability to work within a dynamic team setting and provide role model leadership to AFL workforce
- Must have 5 or more years of experience managing the installation and design of Security and Intrusion Detection Systems.
Required certification in NBFAA Level I, Registered with Department of Justice.
Preferred NICET Certifications and SP-LV License.
Knowledge of Card Access Systems, CCTV, and Intrusion Alarms.
- A distinguished record of solid safety performance
- Valid Drivers License
- Proficient in MS Office, AutoCAD, Visio and Microsoft Project
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
Must be able to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
How To Apply: