Responsibilities: Provide Executive Administration support to PMA-257. Support actions include:
- Prepare and provide travel orders (hotel/rental car arrangements/reservations) and book travel via DTS for PM, Deputy PM/military/civilian/foreign national personnel.
- Prepare travel vouchers created in DTS for travel reconciliation for PM, Deputy PM/military/civilian travel.
- Prepare travel approval forms for routing to PM/Deputy PM.
- Submit Visit Request Information into JPAS.
- Provide personal information for visit requests to other sites for PM, Deputy PM/military/civilian.
- Input incoming visitors into BASIC II for approval.
- Attend PMA daily leadership stand-up; verbally receive inputs from PM/DPM/Ops for daily maintaining/inputting of PMs schedule.
- Act as backup for note taking for weekly PM Priority Meeting, Boeing telecon, and weekly Executive Leadership Team meetings.
- Maintain and schedule meetings within PM/Deputies calendars and print out daily schedule for PM on next days meetings.
- Update PMAs personnel phone list and Org Chart.
- Proofread/create/track official letters/memorandums created for PM and Deputy PM review/signature.
- Maintain, schedule and print PMA conference room schedules.
- Generate Welcome Aboard informational packet for new employees.
- Verify voucher requests for Foreign Nationals; input voucher request into the Transactions Online Processing System (TOPS) program for Foreign Nationals reconciliation.
- Input all PMA personnel into IBONS (Infrastructure Business Operations Navy-Navair-NAWC Support).
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: At least six (6) years experience in a customer and business oriented position.
Other: Must have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
How To Apply: