Responsibilities: Provide Administrative Travel support to PMA-257. Responsible for all PMA-257 Travel arrangements.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: At least six (6) years experience in a customer and business oriented position. Must have:
- Experience with DTS.
- Experience in entering travel orders/making reservations at hotels/rental car reservations.
- Experience with NAVAIR Help Desk/DTS/CTO/DTMO/SATO resolution.
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of JTR and JTFR.
- Know Excel for the tracking of travel.
- Familiarity with the use of lines of accounting in DTS.
- Familiarity with the U.S Gov`t passport application/renewal process.
- Knowledge and experience in entering vouchers and tracking vouchers through DTS.
- Strong correspondence skills
Desired Experience: Submission of Visit Requests, and tracking them through system. JPAS for Visit Requests, and APACS for country clearances - JPAS/APACS accounts/training. International Travel/Joint Programs
Other: Must have an Active Secret Security Clearance.
How To Apply: