II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Work with long term company goals to meet customer needs by establishing and maintaining rate of operation goals; scheduling production in each respective area and developing and controlling other targets as needed.
· To act as a coach for Assistant Managers and Team Leaders.
· Supervise and train Assistant Managers and Team Leaders to involve all workers in 5’S, safety and quality practices.
· Through employee involvement, maintain good employee morale.
· Directs and coordinates the activities with the respective section in the most efficient manner using the concept of QCDMS.
· Maintains 100% on-time delivery by meeting production targets.
· Completes and communicates necessary reports.
· To know and understand policies and procedures and be able to administer them fairly and consistently.
· Participate in internal auditing for Quality, Environmental or Safety.