Develop and facilitate technical training classes and computer based plant education and training system. Maintain technical requirements and upgrades of the training department’s application resources: (electrical, pneumatic, mechanical simulators). Maintain accurate training records.
- Instructs and coaches associates with technical skill training basic and intermediate level to 1 st – 3rd shift employees.
- Coordinate scheduling, tracking, enrolling and reporting of all technical courses.
- Assist with designing and reviewing of all technical courses curriculum and materials to ensure participants have reached required competency level.
- Maintains accurate training records utilizing company data base systems.
- Completes and communicates necessary reports.
- Maintain good 5S.
- Directs and coordinates the activities with the respective section in the most efficient manner using the concept of QCDMS.
- Complete other special projects as assigned.
- Requires a High School Degree or GED equivalent: preferably with minimum 2-year degree in technical area
- Must have ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable for non-technical associates.
- Must be able to be flexible for shift hours to implement training for 2nd and 3rd shift (Around 5% of annual working time).
- Must be able to communicate effectively with outside resources and all levels of internal resources in both written and oral format.
- Must have average computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
How To Apply:
No relocation package offered.
Please email us your resume.
ASMO Greenville of N.C., Inc.