See all jobs in Greenville NC
Job Location: Greenville, North Carolina
I. JOB SUMMARY
To schedule production to meet customer orders, maintaining target inventory levels for finished goods and ordering components to support the production schedule while insuring compliance with the Quality Management System.
II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Write production schedules based on customer orders and line capacity.
· According to production schedule, place orders with vendors for material needed.
· Prepare and provide shipping schedule for finished goods.
· Work with vendors to design packaging and maintain proper packaging inventories.
· Coordinate design changes by controlling phase out of old parts and timely order or order new parts.
· Prepare reports as needed.
· Communicate with GNC suppliers to check parts and materials.
· Maintain proper inventory level.
· Maintain good communication with team members, suppliers, and vendors.
· Maintain 5’s Standards.
· May participate in internal auditing for the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
III. SCOPE OF JOB
· Requires involvement with related internal departments and outside resources to maintain production schedules.
· Requires teamwork and participation in Employee Involvement and the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Works in an office environment with minimal supervision.
· Requires constant review of component and inventory levels and effective communication to prevent parts shortages and insure timely shipments.
· Other duties as required.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Requires 2-year college degree and work experience in a production control environment.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a production control related environment or equivalent specialized training/education.
· Must have a through knowledge of production control processes and procedures.
· Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of organization and outside resources in written and oral formats.
· Must have basic knowledge of Personal Computer skills.
· Refer to Physical Essential Job Function manual.
V. QUALITY/ENVIRONMENTAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Understand your job responsibilities to perform, monitor and control the process.
· Follow all procedures and work instructions pertaining to your assignment and make recommendations to improve the process.
· Notify Management immediately when problems or non-conformances are detected.
· Appropriately record problem or non-conformance to ensure corrective action and preventative measures are taken.
· Assist in the problem solving process, corrective action and prevention activities.
· Contain or stop the process as necessary to prevent non-conforming material from contaminating good material.
· Learn, understand, communicate and practice the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Play an active role in achieving and maintaining the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
How To Apply:
No relocation package offered.
Please email us your resume.
ASMO Greenville of N.C., Inc.