See all jobs in Greenville NC
Job Location: Greenville, North Carolina
2ND & 3RD
I. JOB SUMMARY
Builds, fabricates, relocates, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains production machines through programming, calibrations, adjustments and design change to insure quality, safety and cycle time of the machines in compliance with the Quality Management System.
II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must understand and follow the operator instructions in the area.
· Must build, fabricate, relocate, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production machines.
· Maintain 5’S Standards
· Maintain good communication with team members.
· Perform PLC and Robotic programming
· Operate forklifts and other machinery as necessary.
· Maintain various logbooks and generate necessary reports.
III. SCOPE OF JOB
· Requires involvement with related internal departments in order to maintain production targets
· Certification and proper use of GNC Lock Out Tag Out Program required.
· Requires shift work and overtime.
· Requires teamwork and participation in Employee Involvement and the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Requires work in confined spaces and high locations.
· Requires work with high voltage.
· Requires work with computers.
· Other duties as required.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· Must possess a High School Diploma or GED equivalent; additional education preferred.
· 1 to 3 years experience in AC/DC voltage and in industrial maintenance preferred.
· Must be able to effectively communicate maintenance process/problems and seek ways to continuously improve.
· Must be able to read and demonstrate an understanding of the operator instructions.
· Must have proficient electrical/mechanical skills.
· Read and understand machine drawings and schematics.
· Seek ways to continuously improve.
· Must be able to operate a forklift.
· Must be able to fabricate and modify parts as necessary.
· Refer to Physical Essential Job Function manual.
How To Apply:
No relocation package offered.
Please email us your resume.
ASMO Greenville of N.C., Inc.