See all jobs in Greenville NC
Job Location: Greenville, North Carolina
I. JOB SUMMARY
To operate technical equipment in order to produce 100% quality parts with a minimum amount of downtime and waste in compliance with the Quality Management System and production requirements.
II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must understand and follow the work standards on all machines in the area.
· Perform machine and quality checks as outlined in the work standards.
· Must be able to set-up and change over machines as required including die and material changes.
· Must be able to troubleshoot, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on the machines.
· Maintain daily charts.
· Maintain 5’S Standards
· Maintain good communication with Team Leaders and other Team Members.
· Must stock and inspect needed material.
III. SCOPE OF JOB
· Requires involvement with related internal departments in order to maintain production targets.
· Certification and proper use of GNC Lock Out Tag Out Program required.
· Requires shift work and overtime.
· Requires teamwork and participation in Employee Involvement and the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Sometimes requires working with hazardous chemicals.
· Other duties as required.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Must be able to perform a proficient level of arithmetic in the form of charts and graphs and be able to interpret and analyze them.
· Must be able to use measuring instruments.
· Must be able to effectively communicate process/product problems.
· Must have basic mechanical skills.
· Refer to Physical Essential Job Function manual.
V. QUALITY/ENVIRONMENTAL ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Understand job responsibilities to perform, monitor and control the process.
· Follow all procedures and work instructions pertaining to assignment and make recommendations to improve the process.
· Notify Management immediately when problems of non-conformance are detected.
· Appropriately record problem or non-conformance to ensure corrective action and preventative measures are taken.
· Assist in the problem solving process, corrective action and prevention activities.
· Contain or stop the process as necessary to prevent non-conforming material from contaminating good material.
· Learn, understand, communicate and practice the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Play an active role in achieving and maintaining the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
How To Apply:
No relocation package offered.
Please email us your resume.
ASMO Greenville of N.C., Inc.