See all jobs in Greenville NC
Job Location: Greenville, North Carolina
I. JOB SUMMARY
To receive incoming parts, transfer needed parts to production areas and ship finished product as safely and quickly as possible in compliance with the Quality Management System.
II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Must understand and follow the operator instructions in the designated area(s).
· Perform quality checks as outlined in the operator instructions.
· Maintain 5S’s standards.
· Maintain good communication with team members.
· Must inspect in incoming parts and outgoing shipments to insure compliance with Quality standards.
· Operates a forklift.
· Must be able to complete bills of lading, packing slips, and other forms of shipping reports.
III. SCOPE OF JOB
· Requires involvement with related internal departments in order to maintain production targets.
· Requires shift work and overtime.
· Requires teamwork and participation in Employee Involvement and the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Other duties as required.
IV. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Must be able to read and demonstrate an understanding of the operator instructions.
· Must be able to operate forklift.
· Must be able to effectively communicate process/product problems.
· Must be able to perform simple arithmetic.
· Refer to Physical Essential Job Function manual.
V. QUALITY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Understand your job responsibilities to perform, monitor and control the process.
· Follow all procedures and work instructions pertaining to your assignment and make recommendations to improve the process.
· Notify Management immediately when problems or non-conformances are detected.
· Appropriately record problem or non-conformance to ensure corrective action and preventative measures are taken.
· Assist in the problem solving process, corrective action and prevention activities.
· Contain or stop the process as necessary to prevent non-conforming material from contaminating good material.
· Learn, understand, communicate and practice the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
· Play an active role in achieving and maintaining the Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
How To Apply:
No relocation package offered.
Please email us your resume.
ASMO Greenville of N.C., Inc.