II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop and maintain a competitive benefits and compensation program.
· Processes employee benefit applications (i.e. Blue Cross Blue Shield)
· Maintains departmental files and documents.
· Assists in preparation for meetings.
· Maintains 5’S Standards.
· Verifies billing from outside vendors and submits to accounts payable.
· Assists with new hire orientation.
· Communicates and coordinates employee relations events and functions.
· Maintains communication bulletin boards.
· Processes new associate files and closes files for terminated associates.
· Maintain positive working relationships with management, associates and community.
· Assists with Company newsletter publications.
· Assists the Human Resources Manager and Asst. Manager on various projects.