II. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinate work schedules in the maintenance area to meet required schedules.
· Responsible for training new associates.
· Responsible for tracking and reporting monthly data.
· Establish and maintain operator instructions.
· Effectively communicate with all levels of associates.
· Know and understand policies and procedures and be able to administer them fairly and consistently.
· Investigate problems/processes; Notify affected departments and implement appropriate action as needed.
· Maintain subordinates documentation on time sheets, attendance, corrective action, etc.
· Schedule and perform preventative maintenance on equipment as needed.
· Maintains 5’s standards.
· Implement Kaizens when applicable.
· Order and research spare parts for equipment.
· Fabricate, build, rebuild, and relocate parts or equipment as necessary.