Electrical Engineer 036-18
by Sharon | Oct 30, 2018 | Engineering
Skilled professional that has extensive experience and competence in the Electrical discipline. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Abilities
- Create redlines, comments, and mark-ups.
- Apply applicable codes for design.
- Assist in data collection or field verification including code calls, scope trips, or other items as needed.
- Communicate through multiple media with team members, program managers, other disciplines and outside vendors and Clients to obtain necessary information for documents.
- Make decisions with guidance on procedures used during design process and communicate these decisions with other members of the project team.
- Organize and prepare necessary project/program related materials such as reports, travel packets, including stamping/ packaging of documents as needed.
- Participate in process improvement activities/tasks to improve program teams efficiency.
- Produce project documents based on general guidelines set by Client and Senior Staff.
- Edit specifications within project requirements.
- Perform Electrical design with minimal supervision in collaboration with the Project team, Program Manager, Senior Team Members, and/or Professional of Record.
- Prepare design calculations and apply engineering fundamentals with minimal supervision.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete your responsibilities.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, guides, and coaches Staff to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Leader whose honesty and integrity provide for effective leadership and optimal business relationships.
- Empowers and inspires team members.
- Visionary for future success of team.
- Licensed Professional in good standing.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or REVIT platforms.
- Bachelors Degree in an Electrical Engineering related field and 4 years experience in the field of Electrical Engineering..
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Experienced in Costworks.
- Specialized experience in the field of Engineering Systems.
- Specialized certification in Engineering related systems. [ADA, LEED, etc.]
- Work environment for this position is in an office.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, will occur.
- This position may require regular travel to project sites.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
Click HERE to e-mail your resume and/or cover letter to THIS EMAIL Share this:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Benefits of working at Benchmark Group
· Flexible work hours
· Casual dress code
· Generous paid time off
· Health/Dental/Vision insurance with Flexible Spending Plan (beginning Day 1 of employment).
· AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
· Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· 6 Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Professional Development Support
· Continuing Education & Professional Accreditation/Exams Support
· Professional Membership Dues Administration & Support
How To Apply:
Benchmark Group is a fantastic place to start and grow your career. The advantages of working at BG extend beyond our attractive benefits package. We offer our staff state-of-the-art technology, a strong commitment to continuing education and professional development. Our culture facilitates interaction with peers and established professionals. Our substantial Client base will enable you to create a diverse portfolio of project experience. We are always looking for people of exceptional talent, integrity and professional commitment to be members of our Project Team of Choice.
Thank you for your interest in a Benchmark Group career.