Architectural Interns 009-19 and 010-19 (2 positions)
by Sharon | Feb 20, 2019 | Architecture, Careers
Entry-level Architectural Designer that trains under direct supervision to perform basic technical design activities required to design and develop Architectural components for multiple types of projects. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and Abilities
- Address redlines, comments, and mark-ups under direct supervision.
- Learn to apply codes for design, under direct supervision.
- Communicate with team members, program manager, other disciplines to obtain necessary information for documents under direct supervision.
- Perform entry level design under direct supervision.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and tasks, set priorities, and adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with Clients and co-workers.
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Dependable, hard-working and committed to achieving excellence.
- Ability to maintain a professional working environment.
- Team oriented, but self-sufficient.
- Attention to detail.
- Handle confidential matters properly.
- Utilize and follow guidelines necessary to complete responsibilities.
- 1 year of post-secondary education in Architecture or related field.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Architecture or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Experienced in AutoCAD and/or REVIT Engineering software.
- Work environment is mostly in an office.
- Work days of 9 to 12 hours in length, or more, may occur.
- Must be able to use standard office equipment and sit for long periods of time.
*This position is a temporary position.
Click HERE to e-mail your resume and/or cover letter to THIS EMAIL
PLEASE COME AND VISIT BENCHMARK GROUP AT THE FAY JONES SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN CAREER FAIR ON FEBRUARY 26, 2019. Share this:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
Benefits of working at Benchmark Group
· Flexible work hours
· Casual dress code
· Generous paid time off
· Health/Dental/Vision insurance with Flexible Spending Plan (beginning Day 1 of employment).
· AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
· Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
· Life Insurance
· 6 Paid Holidays
· 401(k) Retirement Plan
· Professional Development Support
· Continuing Education & Professional Accreditation/Exams Support
· Professional Membership Dues Administration & Support
How To Apply:
Benchmark Group is a fantastic place to start and grow your career. The advantages of working at BG extend beyond our attractive benefits package. We offer our staff state-of-the-art technology, a strong commitment to continuing education and professional development. Our culture facilitates interaction with peers and established professionals. Our substantial Client base will enable you to create a diverse portfolio of project experience. We are always looking for people of exceptional talent, integrity and professional commitment to be members of our Project Team of Choice.
Thank you for your interest in a Benchmark Group career.