Architectural Designer - Experienced Level
1805 N 2nd Street
Rogers, AR, 72756
Benefits of working at Benchmark Group
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress code
- Generous paid time off
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance with Flexible Spending Plan (beginning Day 1 of employment).
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Professional Development Support
- Continuing Education & Professional Accreditation/Exams Support
- Professional Membership Dues Administration & Support
How To Apply:
Benchmark Group is a fantastic place to start and grow your career. The advantages of working at BG extend beyond our attractive benefits package. We offer our staff state-of-the-art technology, a strong commitment to continuing education and professional development. Our culture facilitates interaction with peers and established professionals. Our substantial Client base will enable you to create a diverse portfolio of project experience. We are always looking for people of exceptional talent, integrity and professional commitment to be members of our Project Team of Choice.
Thank you for your interest in a Benchmark Group career.