SALARY RANGE: $49,500 - $64,380
Base salary is determined by the knowledge, skills and abilities of the applicant.
CLOSING DATE: This position will close on December 14, 2017.
LOCATION: Rapid City, SD
Serve as a primary point of contact for new contact center team employees. Partner with the contact center and other business units to provide appropriate training, identify gaps between existing and required performance, and propose actionable learning solutions to achieve business results.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Customer Service Manager
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Present new and existing training programs using a variety of instructional methods and formats such as role-playing, simulation, team exercises, group discussions and online or blended (video-based) learning to contact center staff and team members.
- Develop, enhance and provide training programs that reflect prioritization of changing contact center needs.
- Develop and maintain updated training materials for new hire and incumbent training including participant guides, facilitator’s guides, support materials and online learning.
- Demonstrate proficient understanding of pre-defined customer service and performance metrics to drive successful transition from training to taking live calls.
- Participate in regular feedback sessions with contact center management on training needs and learner progress, scheduling and issues during training that are counterproductive to the learning process.
- Perform quality monitoring on customer calls.
- Participate in design and maintenance of call monitoring format, quality standards and reporting.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify technical and soft skills needs for new and existing contact center team members.
- Evaluate training effectiveness through regular call monitoring and assessments to provide actionable data to contact center management.
- Facilitate call calibration sessions with contact center management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Workforce Management Team
- CSC Management Team
- Customer Finance Management Team
- Field Resource Center Team
- Customer Experience Team
- Experience with technical and soft skills course development and classroom training preferred.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, Adobe Creative Suite or other instructional design systems experience preferred.
- Customer service and contact center experience preferred.
- Experience organizing and managing small scale projects preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, education or a related area preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expert knowledge of CIS+ and other relevant customer care systems, tools, processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of utility industry (natural gas, electric) or other regulated products to effectively communicate business requirements.
- Fundamental understanding of quality monitoring methodologies.
- Proven ability to lead by example and consistently model a professional demeanor.
- Solid presentation skills and group facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple levels within the organization to anticipate issues and achieve relevant results.
- Ability to drive change to existing business processes.
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and lead projects.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain proficiency with new systems and software as technology evolves.
- Train the Trainer, Project Management preferred.
- 25% minimum travel required.
- Flexible work schedule when required.
- Applicant must be able to perform the essential job functions of the position with or without accommodation.
The information contained in this position description describes the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. This description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, duties, and requirements for employees in this position. The incumbent is responsible for performing all duties in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with safe work procedures and safety regulations. This job description is not intended to constitute an offer or contract of employment. Job descriptions may and do change periodically. Where positions are covered by a collective bargaining unit agreement, the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining unit agreement will apply.
We are an EEO Employer
How To Apply:
Please apply on-line below:
Black Hills Corporation
We are committed to our mission to Improve Life with Energy in the work we do, in our community involvement and in the careers of our team members. No matter the role you play you will find a connection in your work at BHC to something bigger...challenges that stretch your skills, serving customers and the larger community, and being a part of the industry that makes everything else possible.