Brazeway, Inc., a leading extruder of aluminum tubing and manufacturer of fabricated heat transfer components for the refrigeration, HVAC and automotive industries, has an immediate opening for an Account Manager.
Position: Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Manage existing business base for maximum sales and profitability. Identify, quantify, and develop new business opportunities.
• Maintain continuous personal contact with the customer base for the purpose of obtaining maximum anticipation in the sale of Company products. This includes all customer personnel that have influence on purchasing or specifying those products.
• Manage service to the customer in a timely manner.
• Lead sales and business development through customer networking and meetings.
• Work closely with the technology, product engineering and quality team to create an unbeatable value proposition for the customer.
• Responsible for continuous update of all customer information. Establish and maintain files for use in Sales and related activities.
• Keep immediate supervisor apprised of all business developments, particularly competition, prices, product changes, or other factors that would influence company business decisions.
• Recommend price/contribution from Cost Estimate information and review with supervisor prior to submitting quotes and proposals to customers.
• Develop sales forecasts and objectives for the assigned area of responsibility.
• Present ideas that may have an impact on cost reduction, product improvement, new product possibilities, increased sales volume, and new customers.
• Work closely with individual plants; and support customer and plant needs.
• Communicate and coordinate with appropriate Company departments the immediate and future actions to satisfactorily fulfill the Company's commitment to our customers. Participate in or lead meetings to review results, formulate plans, and implement action plans to affect future sales.
• Develop and implement plans to meet ROGA and ROI targets.
• Actively support and manage within PBL, 10 commitments and 8 people principles.
• Travel up to 50% to support all customers and plants.
• Preferably, this position will work out of our Corporate Office, with travel up to 50% to support all customers and plants. If interest occurs, consideration may be given to having an employee work out of one of our plant sites located in Shelbyville, IN, Hopkinsville, KY and Monterrey, MX.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business
• Minimum 5 years related experience preferred
• Knowledge of Automotive, HVAC or Refrigeration markets preferred.
• Willingness to travel to Brazeway manufacturing locations and customers up to 50%
• Excellent communication skills in verbal and written form conversing in financial, technical and contractual issues.
• Strong commitment to a team environment.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include: 401(k), bonus program, profit sharing plan, life insurance, disability insurance, health & dental insurance, paid vacation.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit your resume via email using the apply button below.
2711 E. Maumee St.
Adrian, MI 49221
Please visit our website at: