Buck Company LLC is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join our team in Quarryville, PA. The Quality Assurance Manager position is responsible for the administration of both quality assurance and quality control in a fast paced, well established metal casting facility.
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader that can work with all departments to minimize waste, monitor training of all team members and work to continuously improve quality. In addition, the ability to work closely with all customers to develop relationships that are mutually beneficial is essential.
- Maintain responsibility and ownership of Buck Company LLC Quality Management System (QMS). Communicating health and deficiencies to Executive Management.
- Knowledge of the principles of the ISO 9001:2015 standard and the ability to develop and maintain processes that conform to this quality standard.
- Manage, provide direction, and mentor the quality control team which includes: ISO Coordinator (process and procedural auditing), Metrology Lab (dimensional scanning and layout), Quality Associate (contract review, customer returns, corrective actions), Quality Inspection Staff (AQL/Final Inspection).
- Maintain calibration scheduling of all gages and testing equipment utilized throughout the processes.
- Monitor effective training of all personnel involved in the compliance of company QMS.
- Review, maintain and submit all PPAP documentation for new parts and revision level changes to current parts.
- Assignment of team leaders to investigate, identify and create actions to minimize internal waste and address customer concerns.
- Work with all departments to reduce the cost of poor quality and promote optimal efficiencies (COPQ).
- Represent company during the auditing of our QMS by 3rd party auditor.
- Knowledge of quality management systems, relevant software, quality assurance methods, instruments and quality manufacturing processes. (Foundry discipline highly desirable.)
- Background in blueprint/drawing reading and understanding of tolerancing.
- Strong attention to detail, capable of gathering and analyzing data with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong math and statistical skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well within a team-oriented culture.
- Control and maintenance of approved suppliers. Conduct on-site auditing as required.
- Ability to conduct meetings to expand communication with all company personnel as well as training to promote understanding of all established processes.
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Bachelors or better.
3-5 years: Manufacturing or production environment
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.