Buck Company, located in Quarryville PA, is looking for a experienced individual to join our team as a Fabricator. As a Fabricator, you will specialize in all aspects of metal fabrication, as part of a production team working to maintain a smooth and efficient foundry production process. You will be required to repair and modify machinery and guarding throughout the foundry and perform Mechanic duties when needed. Knowledge and prior experience with welding and metal fabrication is a must. Daily tasks may vary.
Attention to detail and pride in workmanship will be integral parts of your position as a member of our team.
As a member of Buck Company, you will receive a competitive salary, paid vacation, 401(K), health benefits, training, and much more.
At Buck Company, we value the contributions of our Military Veterans and proudly employ our nations heroes. Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Set up and operate hand tools, welders, saws, etc. to grind, bevel, fit metals together, and remove slag.
- Review and interpret drawings, sketches, written and verbal instructions.
- Review shop orders and templates for accuracy.
- Accurately fabricate - lay out, measure, cut, assemble, weld drill and finish - materials per specifications.
- Check all outgoing materials for accuracy and quality control.
- Maintain communication with shop supervisor for work orders and instructions.
- Keep a safe, clean and organized shop at all times.
- Adhere to all OSHA safety rules and regulations.
- Welding experience
- Ability to operate and handle hand and power tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong basic math and measurement skills
- Ability to listen to, read, understand and follow directions.
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, safely
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
3 years: Manufacturing
3 years: Welding
Licenses & Certifications
HOW TO APPLY:
Click Here to visit us on YouTube.
Disclaimer: Dixon is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Dixon about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Dixon via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Dixon. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Dixon as a result of the referral or through other means.