To $70,000 plus Bonus
Education Requirements: High School or Certification
- Complete projects from beginning to end.
- Develop and manage schedule of values, equipment buyouts and subcontract scopes.
- Coordinate project plan with build drawings, coordination drawings, shop drawings, and construction schedules.
- Work closely with upper management and office personnel to develop project requirements and determine project solutions.
- Maintain correspondence with all necessary parties to expedite projects.
- Create and execute proposals, submittals, change orders and all other required documentation, new and remodel.
- Read and take off Blue Prints.
- Estimate labor cost.
- Prepare and submit final proposals to Contractors.
- At least 5 years of experience successfully managing various construction projects in a commercial and/or industrial environment with proficient knowledge of Estimating.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202