MECHANICAL AEROSPACE ENGINEER
$80,000 to $85,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree required
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility and production issues.
- Plans and implements engineering programs, including defining the project philosophies, activities, milestones, and customer requirements.
- Develops and maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned engineering project.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
- Coordinates activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Prepares interim and completion project reports.
- Bachelor`s Degree required (Preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, or Architectural Engineering)
- Requires at least 3 years in aerospace and defense, with knowledge of FAA certification preferred
- Mechanical aptitude with knowledge and use of Six Sigma tools
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Inventor or similar systems, MathCAD, MS Project, MS Office
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202