Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Engineer to oversee projects to include refining, gas processing and other related process facilities.
- Prepare electrical equipment speifications, MCC`s, Switchgear, Substations and selection.
- Review specifications, drawings and vendor equipment documentation from within the electrical engineering and other disciplines for compliance with project requirements.
- Apply design knowledge in power distribution, grounding, lighting, control systems and equipment specification and selection.
- Complete projects with specified electrical deliverables.
- Ensure adherence to industry standards and building codes.
- BSEE Degree or Equivalent ~ PE license is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with electrical design projects including coordination with other disciplines.
- Understanding of specifications with motors, transformers, switchgear, MCC`s, soft starters and UPS systems.
- Power Instrumentation & Controls Experience.
- Refining and Chemical Plant Experience.
- Requires 10 to 20 years of hands on experience.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202