ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
Salary Depending On Experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Support, adhere to, and promote company, department, and safety policy, procedures, and direction.
- Create schematics and coordinate design with PCB layout resources.
- Research new components, technologies, and methods to incorporate into new designs.
- Prototype and execute test programs to verify compliance with applicable performance, regulatory, and quality requirements.
- Coordinate with other functional teams during the life cycle of the product and be responsible for design modifications as required.
- Support production processed for the manufacture and testing of products.
- Document designs in required formats, including BOMs, ECOs, and work instructions.
- Bachelor`s Degree of Science in Electrical Engineering is required.
- At least 5+ years of experience in designing power conversion products.
- Required proficiency for designing analog circuits and switch-mode power electronics.
- Required excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interface with production personnel, engineering, management, and other departments.
- Preferred 5+ years of experience designing to environmental requirements such as RTCA DO-160 or similar aerospace, military, or commercial standards.
- Preferred working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Preferred experience with PADS schematic capture, PCB layout software, and PSpice or LTSpice simulation tools.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202