Salary Depending On Experience
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Identify new service and support customer opportunities.
- Evaluate and develop relationships with identified aviation businesses in select markets such as fleet operators, regional and major air carriers, and targeted market area.
- Develop program opportunities within the commercial air segment.
- Provide tactical feedback on current products and future business trends including competitive product positioning.
- Identify and research new service capabilities that match resources and market opportunities within General Aviation and Commercial markets.
- Minimum of 5 years of Avionics Sales/Support experience with General Aviation and/or Commercial Air Carriers is required
- Bachelor`s Degree is preferred
- Private Pilot`s License, A&P, IA is preferred
- Working knowledge of FAA and EASA regulations
- Strong computer skills including: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong customer service skills required
- Up to 50% travel
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202