$70,000 to $90,000 Salary
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Design, build, and maintain software solutions.
- Establish work estimates and scheduling.
- Create technical documents to install new components in production.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Translate business needs/goals and requirements into technical requirements/specifications.
- Responsible for code/infrastructure/product stability, security and performance.
- Develop code for assigned requirements.
- Develop SQL scripts (Dbase) and stored procedures to implement product requirements
- Implement and support the Cloud Services.
- Assist in quality of architecture, design.
- Implementation and deployment of SmartVMA applications.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management of Info Systems, or related field from an accredited school required. (Master`s Degree in Computer Science or Info Systems preferred)
- 5 yrs of experience in software development required.
- MS SQL MySQL stored procedures.
- Ability to develop reports (.Net) Charting, PHP, SQL required.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202