$50,000 to $85,000 Salary
Education Requirements: College Degree preferred but not required
- Design and install LAN, WAN and wireless computer networks for customers.
- Install and support Microsoft Windows 2003/2010 Server and other Microsoft Windows operating systems and email systems including Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Install and support firewalls, VPNs and related security services to include data back-up and related storage systems.
- Provide phone and remote support to customers for servers, desktops, infrastructure hardware, security and other key IT systems.
- Configure TCP/IP, DNS, SNMP/MIBs and other networking protocols.
- Participate and support assigned projects in a test and production environment.
- Assist other Engineers and Technicians with server set-up, configuration and projects.
- Play a key role in Managed Service and Total Network Security involving monitoring, alert escalation and response.
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred but not required.
- Experience in installing and supporting diverse, multi-site computer networks.
- Experience with Microsoft Terminal Services and Citrix Presentation Server is desired.
- Preference given to certifications from CompTIA, Microsoft, Citrix, SonicWALL, HP and IBM.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202