DESIGN ENGINEER - HVAC
$50,000 to $55,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Prepares drawings and documents from data graphical screenshots and printed programs.
- Incorporates information from project blueprints and specifications.
- Develops project information (system and cabinet layouts, database, submittal cut sheets, etc.) to meet sales requirements.
- Assists with startup, certification, project turnover and installation of devices/controls on projects.
- Follow the design, tracking, and installation of systems and service installed jobs.
- Order materials, creating and installing new software, troubleshooting jobs, coordinate with the Project and Engineering Manager on all projects.
- Generates RFIs (Request for Information).
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Architectural Engineering.
- Strong knowledge of automation systems, HVAC and electrical concepts and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Proficient in using the engineering workstation, including full capacity of the AutoCAD drafting standards.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202