FINANCE / CREDIT MANAGER
$70,000 to $80,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Supervise a credit and collections team of 6.
- Establish appropriate levels of credit for customers to permit maximum sales volume and appropriate levels of risk.
- Manage collections in support of companys collection goals.
- Monitor compliance of sales team policy of floorplan inventory inspection.
- Analyze A/R aging, identify credit risks and trends and propose solutions that will maximize sales and minimize credit risk.
- Manage 3rd party collection activity with attorneys or other resources.
- Educate, counsel and collaborate with business team members on credit and collection procedures.
- Identify and arrange appropriate training initiatives in credit and collection.
- Review and approves write-off requests.
- Report to Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience interacting with business teams, sales teams, financial analysis experience and negotiations.
- Working knowledge of balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements and concepts.
- 2 years managing and developing a team.
- Experience recognizing and driving process improvements.
- Knowledge and ability to operate in an ERP finance system.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202