MANUFACTURING PROCESS MANAGER
$75,000 - $95,000 (DOE)
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Position directs manufacturing processes, programs and production scheduling.
- Manage staff,oversee proper work schedules and changes to HR daily.
- Identifiy and allocate manpower and resources to assure completion of established objectives.
- Perform evaluations for all Leads, members, determine staff competency performance gaps.
- Plan for process improvement and labor reduction.
- Present performance daily to and performance to Division weekly.
- Organize and facilitate process improvement Kaizen events.
- Supervise employees, plan and establish work schedules, assignments, production sequences, and contingency plans for schedule compliance.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
- Evaluate employee performance and prepare performance appraisals
- Record personnel, production and operational data on specified forms and reports
- Enforce safety regulations
- Prefer Bachelor`s of Science and/or BA degree.
- 7-10 years of increasingly responsible supervisory/management experience in manufacturing.
- The ideal candidate will have substantial knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, exposure to ISO 9000, (Kanban, Kaizen, etc.), MRP/ERP systems is very helpful.
- Working knowledge of mechanical systems is desirable.
- P&L understanding and Strategic Planning helpful.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202