ADMINISTRATIVE LOAN ASSISTANT
$15 to $16.25 Hourly
Education Requirements: High School as a Minimum with AIB Classes Preferred
- Reviews and prepares loan packages and documentation following underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Prepares, maintains loan files after closings, follows up on necessary documentation to complete the loan file.
- Orders and tracks property appraisals as requested by Loan Officers.
- Coordinates with Title Company on all details of RE loans closings.
- Ensures all title issues are met and liens are filed properly to include Mortgages, UCCs, and vehicle title liens.
- Coordinates special documents to cover unusual loan terms with legal department.
- Upload loan information into Compliance One and Insite.
- Updates tickler system to note funding activities, interest rate settings, and billings.
- Examines loan terms and ensures loan is funded within established time frames.
- High school diploma, some specialized training AIB classes; or one year related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software and Accounting software.
- Strong communications, math and reasoning ability.
- Professional presentation and stable work history.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202