$32,000 to $35,000
Education Requirements: High School Diploma
- Provides admininstrative support for Executive Director and Membership Coordinator.
- Greet members, customers, and vendors by phone and front desk.
- Directs calls and addresses questions from the general public.
- Responsibilities include database support in program areas and membership program.
- Coordinate calendars, schedule meetings and other events.
- Prepare a wide variety of data reports.
- Assist with a broad range of functions that support program activities, fundraising events, social media engagement, and website maintenance.
- Assist with bookkeeping functions to include membership, banking transactions and filing State & Federal taxes.
- Handle fundraising mailings, materials, schedules and activities.
- Attend board and program meetings.
- 3-5 years administrative support experience (non-profit ideal).
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional presentation and demeanor.
NOTE ~ This position does not provide BENEFITS!
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202