ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - HVAC
65,000 to 75,000 + Commission!
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
- Responsible for managing and growing service accounts and achieving growth and gross margin projections through both personal and team sales efforts.
- Develops, recommends and implements appropriate action plans to attain profit plan, maximize employee talents and achieve outstanding customer and employee satisfaction for the service business team.
- Communicates strategies, plans, performance and conditions to management.
- Promotes Sales of Service related projects and contracts.
- Prepares proposals and bids for Service related projects and contracts.
- Builds and maintains customer, prospect and other relationships.
- Works in conjunction with sales team to coordinate sales and business development activities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in engineering systems or related field.
- Minimum 2 years in technical product sales.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals and HVAC concepts and operations.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Mathematical abilities to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and create and interpret graphs.
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202