AGRICULTURAL DESIGN ENGINEER
$65,000 to $85,000
Education Requirements: Bachelor`s Degree
Leading manufacturer of agricultural equipment is seeking a Design Engineer. Responsibilities listed below:
- Research, design, develop, document, and provide support information for new products and maintain existing products to ensure meaningful competitive advantages
- Offer innovative and/or patentable ideas for new products
- Evaluate product concepts
- Research patents for potential infringements.
- Develop product design layouts.
- Present product designs for approval.
- Analyze design to ensure product will meet life cycle requirements and that stress levels are within acceptable limits.
- Ensure all requirements are completed to meet prototype and test schedules.
- Develop and implement product test procedures.
- Ensure product design meets or exceeds industry safety standards.
- Ensure products are cost efficient.
- Ensure product meets drafting, manufacturing, and quality standards.
- Provide product test data and support information for sales and marketing.
- Provide information for operating, assembly, and parts manuals.
- Assist customer service in analyzing and solving product problems.
- Maintain current knowledge on CAD, FEA, new materials, new methods of construction, new testing procedures, etc.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology with 3+ years of experience as a product designer or product engineer.
- Mechanical aptitude and/or experience with farm equipment/farming highly preferred
- Strong aptitude and understanding of algebra, geometry, trigonometry and structural stress analysis.
- Ability to visualize 3-D mechanical design and motion.
- Working knowledge of statics, mechanics of materials, dynamics, and kinematics.
- Professional Engineers License desired but not required.
- Pro Engineer CAD experience
How To Apply:
Specialists Group LLC, The
105 S. Broadway, Suite 200
Wichita, KS 67202